Monday, April 11, 2016

Night john Illiterate


            My life will be terrible I will not have a job or I probably pass my test cause I will not be able to read any of the question or not even drive cause they will give you a book to study and what to do when you start driving. also if a family member is sick and I want to send them a letter i will not know how to write also if I went to the store and I want to go to a specific place i will not know were to find it. I will no be able to read mail that someone send me like if I need to pay taxes or if I need to pay some bills or rent if could not even read or write. I will not even know what is happening in the world if i could not read a newspaper. I may not even have a job cause most of the jobs you need to learn how to read or write.    

No comments:

Post a Comment